- Chapter 13: Speeches Presentations and Other Orally Delivered Messages
Update: Please have a typed copy of your speech with you in class on Thursday 3/28/19 for peer review activities.
- In-Class Speech
- Write a speech for an executive at your company to give at an event such as a fundraiser, news conference, internal company event, etc. In this instance, you will be that executive.
- Topic of your choice related to your company’s pursuits and based on the event in question
- Pick either a persuasive or an entertaining speech (all described starting on page 300 of the textbook)
- Speech should include at minimum an introduction, body, and conclusion and be delivered in approximately five minutes (practice to make sure it fits time)
- Give your speech in class starting March 28, 2019