Write a two-page rhetorical analysis of “Bottled Life” answering the following questions
You can watch the documentary for free online here: https://tubitv.com/movies/480380/bottled_life
You don’t have to answer all of the following questions. These questions are simply provided to help you get off to a good start in organizing how you will write your analysis of the documentary. You should watch it and write from a public relations perspective. How does what is happening impact the PR of Nestle?
- What is the purpose of the documentaries argument? What does the maker of the documentary hope to achieve?
- Who is the audience for this argument?
- What appeals or techniques does the argument use: emotional, logical, ethical?
- Who is making the argument? What ethos does it create, and how does it do so? What values does the ethos evoke? How does it make the writer or creator seem trustworthy?
- What facts, reasoning, and evidence are used in the argument? How are they presented?
- What are the contexts—social, political, historical, cultural—for this argument? Whose interests does it serve? Who gains or loses by it?
Please email the final paper to email@example.com by Midnight on Thursday, May 6, 2021.